This Splendid Wren is handcrafted from Merino Wool on a wire armature tree also covered in Merino Wool. Each leaf has been painstakingly needle felted and even his beak is wool.
This bird is not a toy and needs to be kept in a dust free environment like a cabinet with glass.
The full sculpture including vessel is 13cm heigh, by 9 cm wide by 4,5 cm deep.
The actual wren is 3 by 1 by 2 cm.
A charming and unique one off miniature for the collector.
· Long coated fur should NOT be combed or brushed
· Use a large needle to gently straighten the fur.
· Trim any stray hairs rather then pulling them.
· Keeping your sculpture behind glass is preferable.
· Be aware of pets trying to kill your sculpture.
· Moths also like your sculpture. If you suspect moth activity, put your sculpture into the freezer for at least 14 days.
· Dust can be gently be brushed off with a clean makeup brush.
· Should something happen to your sculpture, surgery is an option.