This little bear is hand made from faux fur with a needle felted face, hand crafted non toxic Super Light Air Dry Clay (Claytastic) nose and teddy bear eyes.
His pose is permanent and he just came out with a head tilt. It’s as though he is listening and attentive to us as we walk by.
He certainly makes us smile. He stands at 24cm on top of his head. He is not a toy and should be kept away from children and pets.
· Long coated fur should NOT be combed or brushed
· Use a large needle to gently straighten the fur.
· Trim any stray hairs rather then pulling them.
· Keeping your sculpture behind glass is preferable.
· Be aware of pets trying to kill your sculpture.
· Moths also like your sculpture. If you suspect moth activity, put your sculpture into the freezer for at least 14 days.
· Dust can be gently be brushed off with a clean makeup brush.
· Should something happen to your sculpture, surgery is an option.